Suggest over-the-counter medication to treat erectile dysfunction

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Fri, 18 May 2018 in Sexual Health
Question: Hi- what, if any, over-the-counter drug would you recommend for a 67 year old man with ED?

Thank you. I await your reply. Just send your reply to this e-mail address.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your curiosity about the over the counter pills for Erectile dysfunction. .

First of all I like to state that there are many proven aphrodisics which are available as natural supplements.

Although the list is extensive and not everything can be described in detail but I like to mention few of them which I used in my patients and found favorable results.

1. Chlorophytum borivilianum (Safed Musli)

2. Crocus sativus (Saffron)

3. Ginseng

4. Yohimbine

I hope this answers you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.