Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Stingy feeling on penis. HIV sign? What is the lump on testicle?

Hi, I really need some help! I am white, 23, 184cm long and weigh 85kg. One month ago I found a lump at the top of my right testicle , size of a whole peanut more or less. About 2 weeks later I started getting sting feelings at the top of my penis , very sharp stings. I now start having stings (not as bad as in my top of my penis) in both my testicles.. When I get the stings in my testicles, it also stings in the outside of my upper legs sometimes even as far down as my knees. Yesturday I started having stings on my lower back and even on my left foot and lower stomach. I am a very worried what the cause could be.. I had protected sex for the first time 7 months ago, but I had an open sore due to an ingrown hair at the base of my penis which was not covered by the condom, which I only noted after having sex. The wound was small, but open from the previous day when I tried to remove an ingrown hair. Could this be signs of HIV or an STD? I did get a cold about 2 to 3 weeks after having sex and saw after doing research that many people who contracted HIV get cold symptoms 2 to 4 weeks after exposure. I am not a doctor, but after doing researh I think the lump on my testicle is on my epididymis (the thing transporting semen from testicles) since I can feel the epididymis next to the lump. Would really really appreciate your help!!!
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  217
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
You had a sex 7 months back& You had a wound at the base of the penis which could be a simple boil There is no chance of ST as it normaly occurs on glans or around the glans.You have not mentioned whether it is still ther or healed.if it has healed there it nothing to worry about.As regards your query about HIV if you are curious pl get your blood test done to rule out the same.
You have developed a small lump at the top of the testis since 2 months which pains to much.You had a pain around thigh and knee.which ia referred pain due to lump near Testicle.This could be a what is called as Cyst of epididymis or could be a epididymitis(An infection of Epididymis) Pl take antibiotic Tab Monocef 500mg twice daily along with some noninflammatory drugs and pain killer for a week .It should subside
Answered: Mon, 17 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor