What is Epididymis?
The epididymis is a tightly coiled, thread-like tube that is about six meters long.This tube is connected to ducts inside the testis. The head emerges from the top of the testis, descends along the outer surface, and then moves upward to become the vas deferens at its tail.
Questions and answers on "Epididymis"
Health resources related to Epididymis
- Epididymis partial colectomy
- Epididymis larger on one side
- Testicle epididymis on bottom
- Suggest treatment for left epididymis cyst and hydrocele
- Epididymis pain vasectomy
- Lump in epididymis for years painful
- Epididymis cyst as large as a third testicle
- Epididymis bigger on left side
- Epididymis harder on one side than the other
- One epididymis feels harder than the other