Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Skin around genitals getting dark, severe itching. How to cure this condition?

hi,i am a male and 21 years old.Recently i have noticed that my skin around genitals region is getting dark compared to other skin parts and also it itches a s about 3 months that i have noticed it.What is the reason behind this and how can I solve this problem?Is the problem serious or is it just normal in all human beings?By the way I want to get rid of this problem as soon as possible?Please suggest me some solution.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
Physical examination is a must to look for FUNGAL INFECTION and treatment should solve the issue.
If there is no infection, it may be considered normal.

Get well soon,

Answered: Fri, 19 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor