Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Recurring infection below abdomen, vagina. Taken fluka. Suggest alternate medicine?

hello doctor,my name is anusha,iam from mumbai,recently i got infection on below abdomen and on vagina so i went to a doctor and she said that it was fungal infection and she prescribed me FLUKA-150 medicine i used it for a week and i got cured but from four days again started itching and with same problem .please suggest me a medicine so that it gets cured.thankyou.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to HCM!
repeated fungal infection. get your blood sugar done.
keep the part dry.
do not use any irritants.
consult a gynaec nearby.
Answered: Thu, 17 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor