Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Problems in bladder, pubic hair and abs region, bloating, swelling, dark cloudy yellow liquid on trying to urinate, churning sounds. Advice?

hellooo, im 19 years of age and have had prolonged problems in my bladder , pubic hair and abs region, all internally, also some testical pain for years. ive had numerous urine and blood tests, even an ultrasound and all 3 at seperate and the same times have come back negative to any infection, disease or inflammation! apparently im in perfect working order but there are still symptons that are on-going! after a big weekend on the cans ive had severe pains all internally in the regions i listed before, and its only getting worse, i feel bloated, it looks swallon, im in pain and when i try and urinate i cant, a small dribble of dark cloudy yellow liquid comes out, and the pains get worse when i move around, its been like this for almost 3 days now and hasnt changed, ive drunked heaps and heaps of liquids and it still dribbles out with pain, i havent seen anyone yet but last week i was proscribed azithromycin 500mg for the normal problems hoping it will help me? i can also hear out of the ordinary churning and bubbling from my insides even when i try and take a shit its a little struggle, an hurts in the areas listed before when i push, i dunno what to do coz its been like this for years but has suddenly become really bad, im booked in to see a specialist on december the 18th but i dunno if i can wait that long coz its only getting worse, the pain seems to be working its way up from the pubic region more to my abs and a little below my chest . its constant and wont go away.. if theres any advice id much appreciated it because everytime i go somewhere they try and tell me im fine, thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response


I am sorry that you are in pain. Your symptoms are just not vague and the definitely indicate an underlying problem.

I understand that you have undergone numerous tests. However, at this point when you have the symptoms it is wise to get an ultrasound of the whole abdomen done.

It is probable that you have renal stones that are causing the pain. It could be an inguinal hernia as well.

Please get this done and discuss with your treating doctor.

Meanwhile you can take antispasmodics like Cyclopam for symptomatic relief of pain.

I wish you get better soon.

Answered: Thu, 20 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor