What is Hernia?
It is a protrusion or bulging of an organ or part of it or its fascia.It can be incisional secondary after surgery.It can occur due to weakened abdominal walls etc.
Questions and answers on "Hernia"
Health resources related to Hernia
- Diagnosis of visual hernia
- Diagnosis of incarcerated inguinal hernia
- Hiatal hernia right side stomach
- Pelvic hernia after cesarean section
- Hernia symptoms during pregnancy
- Hernia and yeast infection
- Complex paraesophageal hiatal hernia
- Inguinal hernia yellow skin
- Hernia and bedwetting
- Hiatal hernia and swollen lips