Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Pimples with itching around the penis and scrotum area. Medication?

hi sir, good morning, i am having a problem below my penis and scrutom area, i.e., i have pimple kind of things around 4 to 6 spread one after another and slightly itching. so kindly suggest me the doctor who can treat my problem. i can go for a doctor in bangalore or hyderabad. or is there any ointment with which it will be cured. my email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

Its difficult to precisely to say without examining.

Your symptoms could be due to many causes like eczema, fungal infection , allergic reactions etc...

You can consult a dermatologist for detailed examination.

Till then you can try certain methods like keep the area clean and dry,
can use candid dusting powder to the local area, and anti histamines available over the counter to prevent itching.

Answered: Sat, 1 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor