What is Eczema?
Eczema is term for a group of medical conditions that cause the skin to become inflamed or irritated. It appears in form of redness, oozing and itching over the affected skin.
Questions and answers on "Eczema"
Health resources related to Eczema
- Have eczema on testicles prescribed clobex spray suggestions
- Eczema on left shoulder
- Eczema around areola in infants
- What makes eczema flare up
- How can eczema be treated permanently
- Eczema and alcohol consumption
- Foods to eat with eczema
- Advise homoeopathic treatment on eczema problem
- How to treat eczema
- Marijuana eczema on my hand