Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Pain in the vagina, not able to penetrate. What to do?

hi. i m 25yr old male. n m in a commitd reltionship. so v decided 2 hav sex mny times bt due 2 her hymen its too mch pain 4 her so v stopd it al d tim as i cangt c her in pain n crying cos of it. so pls can anyone help me out, how 2 brk hyemn easily or hw 2 have sex succesfully whil der is a hymen wit les pain or witout pain....
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
In your question you didn't mention that pain is since how long time and either it is since first time or started in between
It can not be said the pain is due to hymen , there may be some local pathology
to rule out is it due to hymen or due to some local pathology vaginal examination is needed
so i will advise you to consult gynecologist
Answered: Sat, 27 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor