What is Hymen?
The hymen is a membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. It forms part of the vulva, or external genitalia, and is similar in structure to the vagina.
Questions and answers on "Hymen"
Health resources related to Hymen
- Hymen hanging like a tonsil in vagina
- How much force required to break hymen
- How much bleeding when hymen break
- Injuries of hymen rupture
- Experiencing pain during penetration due to elastic hymen
- Hymen before and after breaking
- Breaking hymen under local anesthetic without doctor
- How much blood when hymen vaginity
- Hymen broken symptoms
- Sore hymen after episiotomy