On Xanex for depression and panic attacks, suddenly lost control of myself. Fell weak if Targin not taken. Reasons ?

hi.i am 80yo but fit as poss,i wes put on xanex for depression and panic attacks.but one day i just locked my home,turned oround but i was stuck to the spot,nothing in my brain seemed to work,i stood what seemed hours but seconds then i lost control of my body muscells jut fell into my brich wall and through my front lounge window cut my arm and head.no 000 on mob.so 45min lost lot blood .broke my hip and thigh bone.have one 12inch rod and a 4in .getting better but stomoch problems doctors cont seem to find the cause.i am a mechaniccal engineer and worked till my fall.i am a drug called targin,but now if i dont take it one morn night i am so weak do nothing and live alone.any reason as if i take one extra nidday i get along ok.but i use them up and none till next script,so not good food too tired.any idears to help me live.non smoker or alcohole AAAA
Fri, 8 Mar 2013