Can switching to loratab & mortin from percaset after c section cause skipping heart beats with no chest pain?

i had a c section 10 days ago. everything went smoothly. the doctor perscribed percaset for pain. i took half of what the bottle said because im not used to taking pain pills. i ran out yesterday and started having radiating "nerve like" pain from where they did the spinal tap. I called the doctor & they said it was normal & perscribed loratab & motrin. i feel like my heart is in my throat, kind of like its skipping beats. I have also been under an enormous amount of stress since i"ve gotten home from the hospital. Is the irregular heartbeat feeling coming from one or all of these changes? I have no chest pain at all
Mon, 6 Jan 2014