Suggest treatment for stomach cramps, depression and anxiety

Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 20 Mar 2017 in Mental Health
Question: I'm on 18 mg suboxine , having so much anxiety , stomach cramps and depression , what can i do

Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

How long have you been on suboxone? Any recent dose changes? When was the last time you used opioids other than suboxone? This might be opioid withdrawal. if it isn't, you may benefit from treatment with an SSRI medication such as Zoloft or Lexapro to treat your anxiety and mood.

Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad