Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Not able to conceive after a miscarriage. Have irregular periods. Any suggestions?

hi my age is 30. i have a son 7yrs old . last year in month of sept i had a 3 months miscarriage . after that i am not able to concieve. my periods are most of the time irregular. i have got all the tests done related to abortion .doctors told me not to worry as there is no problem.till date i m not able to concieve.plz advice me
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi,Thanks for your query.first you have to undergo pelvic ultrasound to rule out Pcos,and tubal patency test to rule out tubal block which is common after abortion.irregularity in your period may be due to hormonal imbalance so better to do FSH,LH,thyroid profile .consult your gyneacologist .
Answered: Fri, 9 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome to hcm.see after misscariage u have to weight for 6 month .and do blood test related to hormonal assay plus do sonography to rule out pcod and also do x ray of tube to rule out your tube is working properly.concern any gyna or infertility specialist for ur trouble .
Answered: Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor