Nose block with thick mucus, toothache and headache. Treatment and remedy

hi doctor, I've had a cold for the last 5 days and I have never experienced a cold like this one before. I've had the usual runny nose sore throat etc the first two days and just as I thought I was getting better it suddenly got worse. I now have developed a nose block on my left side of the face constant toothache on the left side only and also a headache on the left side. I have very thick mucus that sometimes just spurts out of my nose and it always seems to be making a crackling/popping sound which is really uncomfortable. I believe I'm coming with a fever too my whole upper body is in pain and I'm feeling very cold and constantly tired.
Mon, 27 May 2013