What is Xylometazoline?
Xylometazoline (also known as xylomethazoline) is a drug which is used as a topical nasal decongestant. It is applied directly into the nose, either as a spray or as drops. Xylometazoline is marketed under many brand names, with the typical adult solution strength being 0.1% w/v xylometazoline, and the dose for children under 12 being 0.05%.
Questions and answers on "Xylometazoline"
Health resources related to Xylometazoline
- Can xylometazoline hci cause nose bleeds
- Xylometazoline implantation pregnancy
- Xylometazoline urticaria
- Xylometazoline affect on sperm quality
- What are the side effects of xylometazoline nasal?
- Ingesting xylometazoline
- Side effect of Xylometazoline
- Does xylometazoline cause perforation
- Xylometazoline seizures
- Xylometazoline side effects