• question-icon

Nausea, vomiting, headaches, dizziness, fainting episodes. Negative pregnancy test. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, i have been feeling nauseas for the past 2 months, occasional vomiting following nausea, headaches . before the nausea, I experienced dizzy spells, feeling as though i was dehydrated I had to hold onto furniture and stop in my tracks once these occurred and sit down, always feeling as though i was about to faint. I have had negative pregnancy test , negative u/s and upper abdominal u/s with nothing, blood tests were all normal, i have 3 children under 5 and I am sick of feeling this way.
Mon, 5 Nov 2012
The symptoms you have mentioned occurs in many situations.
You have already excluded pregnancy. I presume that your hemoglobin levels were normal too.
Other causes can include any of the following
a. Sinusitis
b. Stress
c. Low nutrition
d. Decreased sleep
e. Low or high blood sugar levels.
And many other disease conditions.

First thing to do is to get evaluated by a physician to rule out any serious conditions. You should also be evaluated for eye, ear, nose and throat disorders. After those examinations and required tests as prescribed by the physician, diagnosis and treatment would be easier.
Meanwhile, you can make small modifications in your lifestyle. Regular short exercises, proper food at regular times, drinking of plenty fluids and adequate sleep would all keep you fit and healthy. Meditation techniques can give you some de-stressing moments.
Hope I have answered your query. Please get back if you need any further assistance.