Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Nausea on eating, short episodes of heartburn, sore breasts. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes?

Hi doctor, I have been having alot of problems eating lately, everytime i eat i feel like vomiting .. i don t but i feel like i need too. I ve also been getting late night Heart Burn and its very bad, it feels like its radiating all through my body, it goes away and comes back abour 20 seconds later. My breasts feel only sore when i press on them or if i don t wear a bra..but other then that they don t hurt. I have had 3 doctors urine pregnancy tests and all came back negative... Don t know what could be wrong? any opinions...please
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Jan 2013
Thanks for posting your query.
Your history suggest that you are suffering from acidity problems.
Acidity problem may be in form of gastritis and in severe form, may cause peptic ulcer disease with carcinomatous changes.
Have you previously undergone endoscopy with gastric biopsy?
You should consult with physician/ gastro-physician and should go for following investigations: complete blood count, thyroid profile, serum electrolytes, blood sugar, liver function test, renal function test and ultrasound imaging.
Most of the cases of acidity is due to H. Pylori infection. This bacteria may persist in gastric mucosa with out any harmful effects as it creates an alkaline environment around itself.
You should avoid tomatoes, citrus fruits, onion, garlic, tea, coffee, chocolates, oily and spicy foods.
You should also take proton pump inhibitors with prokinetics.
Regarding your breast problems, you should use Bra properly as it will give support to breast.
You may have mastitis and you should use Vitamin E capsule along with pain killers.
You should also go for mammography.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Answered: Sun, 16 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. Your problem appears to be peptic ulcer or g.e.r.d.
as you have consultd doctors and had urine tests so dont worry about pregnancy, moreover
abscense of menstrual periods. HCG test is more reliable.
I advise you to consult a gastro enterologist for diagnosis and treat ment. you may have
to undergo GASTROSCOPY besides other routine tests.
Besides i advise you some diet recomendations as avoid taking spices chillies junk foods
and oily foods. Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.
Answered: Sun, 16 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor