Does Doxycycline Hyclate help treat ulcers?
No peptic ulcer treatment has a protocol.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone very carefully through your query.
No treatment of peptic ulcers has a regimen of
Clarithromycin 500 mg twice daily with Amoxicillin 1000 mg twice daily with Omeprazole 40 mg once daily for 21 days.
Doxicyllin 20 mg is too low a dose.Minimum effective dose of Doxy is 100 mg thrice daily.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Doxycycline hyclate for toothache
- Doxycycline hyclate cure lipomas
- Chancroid doxycycline hyclate
- Doxycycline hyclate 100mg
- Doxycycline hyclate vs doxycycline
- Doxycycline hyclate 100 mg capsule to treat alpecia
- Doxycycline hyclate
- Will doxycycline hyclate treat toothache
- If i have a fishy smell, will doxycycline hyclate help
- Side effect of doxycycline hyclate