Suggest treatment for headache, upset stomach, vomiting and stomach pain
the ER sounds appropriate
uncontrolled vomiting is a very good reason to visit the ER. Not only for a diagnosis but also for assessment of your condition (particularly for dehydration) and perhaps for treatment.
I couldn't suggest any diagnoses from afar obviously but I can say that in most cases such symptoms are due to gastroenteritis. Other potential causes may include stomach issues (like peptic ulcer), esophageal issues (serious esophagitis or esophageal motility disorders), abdominal disorders (like cholecystitis, pancreatitis, etc) and even heart disorders. Clinical examination and testing may provide useful clues to help the doctor find the diagnosis.
Treatment for vomiting is also required as you may quickly end up with dehydration. Treatment will depend on the cause.
So in conclusion a visit to the ER is recommended.
I hope you find my comments helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headache and upset stomach
- Upset stomach and headache everyday
- Severe constipation upset stomach taking laxatives body pain headache treatment
- Upset stomach vomiting no fever
- Tired stomach pain upset stomach
- Cigar upset stomach pain
- What is the treatment for upset stomach
- Vomit and upset stomach before having sex treatment
- Upset stomach treatment
- Upset stomach vomiting and headaches
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?