Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

My chest grew like a girls chest, are any medicine for this situation ?

I m a boy age of chest grew like a girl s chest.that is a trouble for me.there are any medicine for this situation?aren t they made any disease for me?I live in sri lanka.can I get them from our pharmacies ? pls reply me soon.thanx
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  239
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Hi: I hope you are talking about gynecomastia (Males with breast enlargement). The most common cause is obesity and puberty related. You have to first find out why you have that enlargement and then treat it. just getting medicine from pharmacy is not advisable. Any how these are treatable and nothing to be worried.
Answered: Wed, 26 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
I think it is gynecomastia.there are any medicines for this doctor?
Answered: Thu, 27 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor