What is Gynecomastia?
Gynecomastia is the growth of abnormally large breasts in males. It is due to the excess growth of breast tissue, not excess fat tissue. It is caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone. More than half of boys develop gynecomastia during puberty. Apply cold compresses and use pain relievers.
Questions and answers on "Gynecomastia"
Health resources related to Gynecomastia
- Can raw food cure gynecomastia
- Symptoms of gynecomastia
- Cure for gynecomastia in men
- Fish oil causing gynecomastia
- Ehler danlos associated with gynecomastia
- Bilateral gynecomastia in men
- How is gynecomastia treated
- Ayurvedic medicine for gynecomastia
- Have gynecomastia ayurvedic treatment
- Swollen arm pit gynecomastia