My 2 month baby passes stool 7-8 times a day what is the problem?

Hi,my baby age is 2 month 7 days.he have some problem.earlier he passes stool with water.doctor said he have a infection in stomach n she give me wallamycin for baby.after 20 days he passes stool without water but his stool is sticky like thread.sometime his stomach make a sound n he have a congestion n cold.whenever he have medicien he make a soound from his neck after sollow it.he is a breastfeeder.when he was 3 days old i gave me lactodex bottle milk.af er 1 month i start giving breastfeeding.i have liver dieases n jaundice n having a medicien.is my medicien affect the baby?i m having tonic.plz tell me what to do?i have already changed two doctor.the good thing is that he is gaining weight properly n sleep well.sometime he pull the nipple while breastfeeding n cry.
Tue, 17 May 2011