Suggest ways to postpone menstrual bleeding
My last month menstrual cycle started on 31st November and normally it starts a few days ( 3 to 4 days ) earlier each month as compared to the last month. Now, due to a family function I need to be free during the period of 18th XXXXXXX to 4th Feb. In that case, could you please suggest a medication that I can take in the December month so that the December cycle is postponed to as many days possible, which in tern will shift the next cycle to second week of February? Also I normally work out in the gym, so do I need to stop going to the gym while taking the medication? I have a breastfeeding toddler too, hence I need a medicine that's safe for my baby.
Thanks & Regards,
You can postponed your period.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
You can take medicine in January 2-3 days before your expected period date till the date you want to delay maximum upto 15 days.
It is progesterone and a prescription drug, you have to meet your treating doctor for prescription.
It is safe during breastfeeding.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Kindly provide the prescription and dose. My pharmacist will deliver the medicine based on prescription image only. I don't have time to visit the doctor anytime soon. My sole purpose of visiting the website was to get an online prescription. Thank you.
I can not prescribed here.
Sorry for the delay in my response
I can not give prescription for the drug, you have to meet your doctor for the same.
Hope found useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for menstrual cramps
- Menstrual bleeding and achy legs
- How to postpone menstrual period
- Biaxin postpone menstrual cycle
- Suggest treatment for painful heavy menstrual bleeding
- Suggest medication to postpone menstrual cycle
- Suggest medication to postpone menstrual periods
- Suggest treatment for menstrual cramps
- Ways to alleviate menstrual cramps
- Ways to delay menstrual cycle
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?