Suggest ways to postpone menstrual bleeding

Question
Hi Doctor,
My last month menstrual cycle started on 31st November and normally it starts a few days ( 3 to 4 days ) earlier each month as compared to the last month. Now, due to a family function I need to be free during the period of 18th XXXXXXX to 4th Feb. In that case, could you please suggest a medication that I can take in the December month so that the December cycle is postponed to as many days possible, which in tern will shift the next cycle to second week of February? Also I normally work out in the gym, so do I need to stop going to the gym while taking the medication? I have a breastfeeding toddler too, hence I need a medicine that's safe for my baby.
Thanks & Regards,
Tiasha
Mon, 21 May 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can postponed your period.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
You can take medicine in January 2-3 days before your expected period date till the date you want to delay maximum upto 15 days.
It is progesterone and a prescription drug, you have to meet your treating doctor for prescription.
It is safe during breastfeeding.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.

Follow-up: Suggest ways to postpone menstrual bleeding 57 minutes later
Hi Doctor,
Kindly provide the prescription and dose. My pharmacist will deliver the medicine based on prescription image only. I don't have time to visit the doctor anytime soon. My sole purpose of visiting the website was to get an online prescription. Thank you.

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
I can not prescribed here.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Sorry for the delay in my response
I can not give prescription for the drug, you have to meet your doctor for the same.
Hope found useful.
Good luck.