Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Minor labia swelled. Have burning sensation, itchy. What to do?

am 21 years old a virgin i used pads sometimes they make me itchy but im used to it that was like 3weeks ago but the left side of my minor labia is swollen it looks like if its gonna fall of i had been burned in that area when i was young about 1 year old by hot water when they were trying to shower me the left side of my minor labia has been always a little bit saggy but now its swollen and i have itchy clit what should i do
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.
It can be just irritation or allergy reaction but also a yeast infection as well.
YOu shukd furst keep it clean and dry. DOnt wesr clothes that provoke sweating.
You can apply some antifungal creams and see will it help. ALso is HSV -2 infection possible,but just wait few days and see iwll there be progression .If yes, you should visit gynaecologist.Wish you good health.
Answered: Mon, 29 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz's  Response
Hello.A posible diagnosis is vulva-vagina infection.It is not significant but you must visit your doctor.
Before the visit you can feel improvement with hydrocortisone cream and oral antihistamine
(ebastine 20 mgr daily).Visit your doctor to inspect and if is necessary take vaginal sample.
I wish you god health.
Answered: Mon, 29 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor