What do vulva ulcers indicate as per the attached reports?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Fri, 13 Oct 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Sudden Vulva Ulcers.
STD test done herpes/hpv all of them NEGATIVE !
took a Arcoxia for 3 days then they appear all of a sudden without a single sore or blisters or symptoms. all of a sudden.

what can be the cause?
Only klebsiella pneumoniae was found.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can be skin infection or friction rub.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have seen the attached images. The ulcers that you have can be due to an allergy to Arcoxia or due to a friction rub or a superficial skin infection. This will need oral antibiotics and topical steroids for proper treatment.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
Hi DR,
it happened after 3 days taking arcoxia, was checked by a gynecologist the day after and my vagina was super clean, no bumps nothing just all of a sudden. test was done and klebsiella pneumonia was found in the tests.

does it have to do with chancroid ?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not a chancroid.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
Chancroid is not a possibility as you have tested negative for all the STDs. No need to worry. This should subside with stopping the drug using cotton undergarments proper antibiotics and topical antiseptic cream.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
I have tested negative for all the STDS but not from all around the world.
Chancroid I never tested because it is hard to capture It found out to that
klebsiella pneumoniae was found. I don`t think it`s chancroid it happened so fast after taking the Arcoxia also my mouth was dry very thirst for water, pimples grew on my lips and subsided 5 days later.

It`s healing very quick ! Can you ease my mind and say it`s not chancroid ? because I read its rare in the united states and its from third country`s. it just came into my mind " chancroid " can you ease my mind ? thank you.

maybe they checked for chancroid but they didn`t tell me because they took a swab or biopsy or whatever and it said

Ulcer Swab : klebsiella pneumoniae :
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Not a chancroid.

Detailed Answer:
The ulcer swab has not suggested for any STD. You need not worry. This is not a chancroid. It will recover on its own.
Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 21 hours later
yes the ulcer swab we didn`t know what was going to be and it found out to be

Klebseialla Pneumonie, I think she had a drug reaction and the bacteria really harmed her genitals and turned into a wound.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes. A bacterial infection likely after a drug reaction.

Detailed Answer:
Yes. This could be a drug reaction that had a superadded bacterial infection. Not an STD.
Regards.
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
yes that is it !

we both were virgin so its impossible to be std and both super loyal to each other.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry now.

Detailed Answer:
Hello again.

I am happy I could help.

Best Wishes

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 19 hours later
thank you very much, im sure its not chancroid
Brief Answer:
You are welcome.

Detailed Answer:
Yes. It is not a chancroid.
Regards.