I have large labia with painful sex

i have large labia and sometimes I feel like I can t stay wet, sometimes I get labia tearing and sex can be painful. Are my labia the problem?
Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Medical Procedures ,  
hi
size may be vary from person to person.
getting wet depend on ur sexual arousal.
more you excited more u get wet
tearing during sex is common
apply antibiotic cream over it.
at last i say u have no problem,be happy

i had a unprotected oral sex(few times the female partner did on me ) and protected vaginal sex (3 times) with 2 colleagues and i understood that they had many sex partners , it was happened 6 months ago . i do not have any symptoms noticed yet but last week my wife experienced a cyst in her Labia and its become almost 1 inch with little pain and also her menses became early on last 2 months (21 and 24 days , normally its before on 32 days ) she is still feeding our baby now i am worried about the STD of my encounters, also i heard the Cyst cause of STD also could you please advise me the any STD possibilities of above mentioned encounters ? and please advise what is the cyst in my wife s Labia ? what is the causes and treatment for that? is it is common in women ? Thanks Navaneet

My libia hurts really bad like it itches and burns I been with the same guy for 5 years having unprotected sex. We had sex a few days ago and during sex it was very comfortable. I am not sure if I should wait for a few days or go to the doctors. But I really can t take no time from work. My libia is usually large and I feel as if it s hanging and it hurts. The correct email address to reach me is YYYY@YYYY

hi. Im a 20years old girl. I am suffering from a boil on my Labia minora. And it hurts sometimes. I get this boil quite frequently. Everytime it comes and go off wid a week or so.. It is very much painful sometimes. I just wanted to know if this jas something to do with having sex. Because I have sex with my boyfriend once in a week atleast. I am worried if this boil is because of the sex I have. Is this serious?

Recent questions on  Labiaplasty

Burning vulva. Feels heated around clitoris area. A little irritated between labia minora and majora on both sides. No discharge/smell or bumps. One darkish brownish/purplish flat spot on irritated area between labias on the right side. All of this has been going on for a month. Please help!

I have a small pea sized fluid filled bump on my labia minora with a small amount of redness on top, possibly from irritation with wiping after urination. Could this be a cyst or abscess? Do I need to take antibiotics? There is no itchiness, it is just tender to the touch.

I notice my labia majora gets red after urinating? What could this be I am at my wits end! I notice my labia majora gets red after urinating? What could this be I am at my wits end! I notice my labia majora gets red after urinating? What could this be I am at my wits end!

Hi my friend is going away on the 26th of Nov til the 3rd of Dec and has a minor surgical procedure ( labiaplasty ) on the 14th of Dec. She was wondering if taking MDMA would affect the surgery at all?

Dear doctor, I had labiaplasty five months ago – one side of labia minora was twice longer than the other, so it was shortened – trimmed. However, even after 6 month I still feel soreness and pain every day – I suffer wearing underwear, not to...

What is a partial Volvectomy? What is a Bilateral Labiaectomy?