Labia minora is inflamed and hard. Is there any treatment to reduce the swelling ?

Right side of my labia minoria is inflamed. It was itchy last night, I scratched like crazy and put vagisil on it. This morning I woke up and my right labia was huge and when touched, felt hard. I am 17 years old and am sexually active but have not had sex for a month. Last time I went to the doctor (about two months ago), I was free of any STDs but a few months ago I had a yeast infection followed by BV. Right now, I m having no symptoms but the itchy labia (no weird colored discharge, odor, burning). What is wrong and is there anything I can do to reduce the swelling for now (ice it perhaps) ?
Sun, 15 May 2011