Can HIV be contracted from manual stimulation of a vagina?
There is no risk for HIV or STD.
Thank you writing in healthcare magic.
Based on your history, just red but without blood, I think you shouldn't worry because there is no risk for HIV and STD.
I hope my answer helps you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chances of contracting hiv virus from precum outside vagina
- Vagina rubbed on cut hiv
- Had rubbed penis with vagina unprotected chances of contracting hiv
- Vagina rubbing hiv risk
- Pennis vagina rubbing hiv
- Can hiv be contracted orally by licking vagina
- Gambar vagina hiv aids
- Hiv keratosis vagina signs
- Vagina extra wet and hiv
- Hiv and wet vaginas
- Can HIV be contracted from biting someone on the clothing?
- Suggest treatment for fever, lack of appetite and loose stool
- Suggest treatment for persistent headache while on antibiotics
- Suggest treatment for recurrent malaria
- What does my IGG result report indicate?
- What causes lymph node swelling while treating tuberculosis?
- Can HIV be contracted through oral sex?
- Suggest treatment for red bumps on the vaginal lips and inner groin area
- Suggest treatment for severe sore throat and jaw pain
- Is HIV RNA test done 2 weeks post exposure conclusive?