Can STD be contracted through non-penetrative sexual frottage?
The other night I received a lap dance. I had my underwear on as well as her. There was allot of friction back and forth where my genital area touched hers, but with both our underwear on. I even rubbed her a little bit and then touched my genital area but her underwear was still on. What are the chances I can contract and STD from this type of activity? Thank you
No risk of STDs
STDs are only passed on during direct/intimate sexual contact, most commonly unprotected in nature that involves contact with infected genital mucous membranes and /or exchange of genital secretions.
You don't have any chance of getting an STD from this particular physical contact as there was no contact between genital mucosa or exchange of genital fluids, semen or vaginal discharge.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Kakkar S.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body