Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
195 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Itches and rashes on skin, bumps and pin holes, milky wax discharge. Bed bugs?

I have been getting bite at night I have looked everywhere for bed bugs i see nothing some bites itch some don t now I have a strange rash in my inner thigh they are little bumps with tiny pin hole scabs they don t hurt but while messing with them it was like a jelly milky wax came out it wasn t slime it was soft but stuff together and it had some pink on it like maybe my blood what could all this be
Wed, 6 Feb 2013
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,  
Dermatologist 's  Response
Rash with central pinhead like appearance is seen mainly with insect bite.
As you say you experience been bitten by insect, most probably it is insect bite hypersensitivity.
The slimy ooze may be due to a bacterial infection of the insect bite spots.
Please get your house deinfested.
Meet a dermatologist.
For instant relief use calamine lotion and some antihistamine. Thank you
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am a twenty-three-year-old female college student and mother of a three-year-old girl. We are both physically fit; I am five feet and eight...

Recent questions on  Skin rash

doctor1 MD

i am a 48 yr old woman currently diagnosed as menopausal. I have these itchy rashes on my abodomen, back and buttocks. They itch for several days,...

doctor1 MD

I am on several medications for an ac joint injury, lately ive been getting severe dry mouth, drinking upto 6 litres a day of water and still...

doctor1 MD

Hi, I have been taking Amoxicilin for 4 days. Yesterday I developed a rash on 1 foot (top) and today I have blisters on the same rash. No rash...

doctor1 MD

I have some tube of rash round like the size of Aimee some it God away u can't Evan see it some other time it show like red hot pinky color it...

doctor1 MD

I have pain and swelling under my upper arm on both sides. I am 70 female.

doctor1 MD

Dear doctor thanks for your valuable reply however my further query is for last two weeks I have a mild rash under my eye which is persistent and...

doctor1 MD

I am getting skin rash after taking Bactrim. Hands, feet. Should I take Benadryl?