Does bed bugs bit vagina ?

Do bedbugs bite vagina
Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Bed bugs will bite where ever there is access.If you have any swelling on the vagina,you should rule out pubic louse also.

Hi, I ve been fighting a constant battle with bed bugs for about four months now. They re becoming very scarce however, the occasion that I do get bit(might I add my boyfriend never gets bit.) they bite me on the face and annoyingly right on my eyelids. Is there an easy was to take the swelling down and help with the itching?

Hi, recently we have discovered that we are infested with bed bugs and everyone is getting bit except for my oldest daughter who is 4 yrs old. She has eczema and uses triamcinolone and aquaphor for her eczema. Is this cream repelling the bugs or is she just not having a reaction to the bed bugs bites.

i am a male 32 yrs 165lb 5 9 i have been bitten by what i think is bed bugs i am getting body aches i cant stop sratching the bites have exsteamly swallen up hard for me to think have not sleept in two days sprading to my eye lids and neck even on ere and forehead white dot and puss starting to show in middle of bits and lossing weight have no apate

Recent questions on  Bedbug infestation

I think I have found bedbug infestation on my mattress. I have also received many bites every night. I got rid of the mattress and have found no signs on the main body of the berd. How do you get rid of bedbugs and will they spread to other parts...

I have bites all over my body. I have had my house treated for fleas twice. I just contacted that person again and he doesn't thick it is fleas. If not the fleas. is there any other possibility?

Hi. I have 3 acres in Oklahoma. 2 or 3 days ago,I noticed a clusters of hard,raised bumps on my right wrist. There is no redness and they haven't spread. However,they are itchy and somewhat painful. I haven't used any new soaps, detergents, or...

for the past few months i and my boyfriend having been itching rapidly without reason we both have red bumps throughout of intire bodys and the itching only ocurs at night we thought it to be bed bugs but have yet not found any indication of bugs in the bed , the red itchy bumps reside on manly legs chest back and arms ..none on the face or neck ...please help us figure this mess out so we can get some sleep onc e more

Need help with contagious little itchy red bumps that spread. Mostly on my torso and arms. They are not puss-filled or crusty, no other symptoms ( fever , cold etc) exist. Have had them for a good 5 days now and my husband just started getting them on his arm. They are really itchy! The only thing, so far, that seems to calm the itch is tea tree oil. I have checked our bed thoroughly for bed bugs and see no evidence at all of them. Help would be MUCH appreciated!

For the past 3 or 4 weeks these small bug like bites have been showing up on my body mainly my arms and legs, although there have been a few on my neck , and back. they are small hard bumps warm to the touch, and very itchty..... but some of then look more like a misquito bite, and are softer, and most of them have had a small pinkish circle around the bite.... no other symptoms at all, I have checked for bed bugs, and nothing...these pop up at night while im sleeping, and thru out the day they will apperar, as of right now I have 6 fresh ones from yesterday....the 3 going down the length of my index finger hurt more than they itch..... I am allergic to pennicillan but no other allergies, have not added anything new to my diet . no one else in the house is having a problem....I have been taking benadryl for the itch......

hi. i was concerned i had bed bugs because i get extremely itchy red bumps on my skin. but i have bought everything to control bed bugs. and my boyfriend that sleeps in the same bed never gets them. the itchiness is driving me insane and i have to figure something out. are there rashes or something that can mimic bed bug bites? this has been going on for months