Is twitching in forearm caused due to ulnar nerve problem?

Hi, I´m a 37 year old male in good physical condition but after strenuous exercise (digging holes and planting almond trees!) I have been suffering from a severe twitching in the inside of my right forearm just below the elbow for about 3 weeks now. It seems to be worse when I´m not moving.
I´ve had a look online and it appears it could be an ulnar nerve problem. I´ve tried to find some ides for treatment without going to a physio but there is so much info it´s a bit confusing.
I´ve never suffered this type of injury before but in the last two years I´ve been susceptible to achilles tendonitus.
I´d appreciate some advice if possible.
Many thanks, Steve
Wed, 12 Feb 2014