question-icon

Suggest an elbow support for ulnar nerve

Posted on Tue, 14 Nov 2017
Question: Please advice me on a good elbow support for ulnar nerve pinch
Answered by Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal (3 hours later)
Brief Answer:
You can use Hinged cubital tunnel brace

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for trusting HCM for your health concern

Elbow support and stabilizing is important for recovery from ulnar nerve impingement (cubital tunnel syndrome).
There are several commercially available braces for treating cubital tunnel syndrome. I recommend that you used a hinged one to provide extra stability. One of the brands that produce hinged elbow brace is Thermoskin. You can buy it online or in store from Walgreens, Walmart etc.
At night time you can use a more comfortable, breathable brace like IMAK elbow PM brace.

Hope this answers your questions
Please let me know if you need further clarifications
Dr.Lekshmi

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal