Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Is there any medicine to rectify erectile dysfunction ?

Sir, few days before i got a chance to do sex with my Girlfriend, when i am in romance, then only my semen is getting out, and my pennis is not being stiff every time, even to wear condom also, so please suggest me that should i take any medicines before doing sex with my girl friend
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
As you got chance that to perform under stress so your expectation was not met ,Your case is of premature ejaculation .so start doing pelvic floor & anal squeezing exercises regularly.things will improve.At present there is no need of any medicine.
Wish you good health
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor