Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Is my penis infected?

I met a girl at a bar and after getting to know her over drinks got intimate with her. I did use a condom correctly but while rolling it off got her vaginal fluids on my finger. I am not circumsized so while pulling my foreskin down after removign condom I touched my penis head. I Have read online answers that its hard for person to get infected but my Penis head has a tingling sensation to it and im freaking out. Could you offer some help ?


- Bob
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  379
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

I think u r looking into things a little too much. I dont think u have an STD and continue using protected sex. But it is true that exchange of body fluids can lead to STD. You could get an STD panel in anyways.
Have a healthy living
Answered: Mon, 15 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor