Is mucoid vaginal discharge a sign of ovulation?

I have a very long menstrual cycle 40-50 days and each time its different. After many hormonal test doctors blamed the low progesterone that was my problem in the past.

Now trying to conceive I use LH tests. After a long LH fluctuation I finally ovulated on 28 Feb-1 March. I didn't noticed the stretchy mucus until few time after the intercourse. LH surge that I got a 1-2 days before declined and I stop testing.
But today I had a large, really large amount of two types of mucus: watery white and in the same time stretchy mucus. The stretchy one wasn't clear like the ovulation mucus. It had white parts too. And it was so much in amount looking like thick string that I could stretch it for 10cm (4 in) and more.

Is this a sign of late ovulation, leukorrhea or maybe normal part of the cycle?
Mon, 20 Mar 2017