Hi, about three days ago I sprayed some kitchen cleaner with bleach (out of the bottle) down on the floor where I had moved the washing machine. I was making up a diluted bleach with water solution (about b1/4 bottle of thin bleach with equal parts water) when I spilled it on myself and the floor. It took about an hour to clean up and the smell was still strong the next day. Due to this the cleaning solution was down for much longer than it should have been (a minute max). We were coughing the next morning so I opened all the windows again and kept cleaning incase that was why. Yesterday I woke with flu like symptoms and telephoned my GP who thinks it is probably flu as opposed to poisoning. My question is this, I have been running a fever since yesterday which wont go, is it safe to take paracetomol to brng my temprerature down, As I am cautious of an interaction f there is an outside chance I could b suffering from the fumes?