Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

I may be infected with something serious problem. Do I have HIV ?

Hello, well my question is do i have HIV ? Here s my health history. In December I had a concussion, then went to mexico on a trip, came back fainted and almost lost my vitals while getting my ears pierced, but then I gave oral sex for the first time. And now lately I ve gotten a rash below my nose, but that could just be chapped from the cold, not sure. And I ve been cold, and had many headaches, and I ve been losing sleep over wondering if I may be infected with something serious. Please give me some direction as to if i should seek professional help, or just wait until something more happeneds.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  287
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
You dont seems to be HIV infected. these may be anyother relates symptoms. you dont need recent HIV blood test for now. consult your recent doctor whom you consult about this. please think positive
take care
Answered: Sat, 30 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
The symptoms that you mention need not be due to HIV infection and could be just something of a regular occurrence. The fainting during the ear piercing could be just due to shock. I would suggest you visit your family doctor and get yourself examined and treated for the symptoms. But if you still spend sleepless nights thinking of a possible HIV infection, get yourself tested for the same from a reputed pathology lab.
Answered: Mon, 2 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ajay Agarwal's  Response

you have confirmation for HIV only by blood test,oral sex may cause for it,rash infection may be herpes or due to cold air, so its better to you go for blood test
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
Please get HIV tested at a laboratory near by.I think it will be negative.For other complaints consult a doctor so he will see why you fainted;or have many headache.
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor