General precautions for a patient with disc slip would include:
1. Avoiding Forward bending
2. Maintianing a correct/erect posture all the time.
3. Not Doing activities involving heavy weight
4. Avoid use of Indian toilet seat
5. Avoid riding any bike/scooter/rickshaw
6. Prolonged sitting activities to be avoided
7. Maintainence of one posture for long time should be avoided
8. Use of a Belt may be advised in the initial stages
forms an important aspect of strengthening your back. - "go for it"
10. Avoid any increase in weight.
You are most welcome dear, hope this helps.
Orthopaedic & Neurological
Lifestyle Medicine Counsellor