Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

I got a small dislocation in my clavicle, now I am getting a pain in my right rib cage, please advice

I used to go to gym. n I got a small dislocation in my clavicle. I stopped gym after that! but now I am getting a pain in my right rib cage( upper abdomen ).. when i had blood test i had impaired liver enzymes. but they couldn t find any fatty liver or anything!! please advice
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  205
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
i would advise you to take an x-ray of your clavicle. you have told in your case tht u have underwent some blood tests and have impaired liver enzymes..this doesnt clearly reveal tht u have fatty liver...take in homoeopathic medicines ..within a weeks time you would find improvement..and do post the readings of your LIVER FUNCTION TEST..for further co-relation.

Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare magic forum.
The pain in your right rib cage may be related to your bone or muscle.You could try using pain killers for relief of pain..But if it doesn't subside than u might need x ray and further investigation.
Hope this helps.
Take care..
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
your present complain is pain in upper abdomen and on blood test it is concluded that it is definitely that your liver has some problem.It may be due to stone in gallbladder or infective consult gastroenterologist
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welome to healthcare magic
yours problem is completely look like a musculoskeletal , becoz you mentioned the pain is in the rib cage , it seems to be a costochondritis which occured due to your posture followed by a clavicle problem.
so better you go for ultrasound therapy for a week in any physiotherapy clinic.
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor