What is Clavicle?
It is also known as collarbone. It is located between the scapula(shoulder blade) and the sternum(rib cage). It a long bone that connects the arm to the body.
Questions and answers on "Clavicle"
Health resources related to Clavicle
- Hoarse voice clavicle lump
- Fast growing growth in clavicle
- Bone growth on clavicle
- Hard bump on clavicle xray negative
- Edema above clavicle three months after falling
- Weird fluttering between top fib and clavicle
- Pain across clavicle and collarbone and cancer
- Pain in clavicle and cramps
- Xray of abnormal bone growth left clavicle
- Clavicle hurts when breathing