Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I feel pain in my lower part of stomach during and after sex. Is it STD ?

hi im 26, 11st, 5ft.10inch and had my 1st smear test 2weeks ago, it came back that i had severe dyskaryosis, im sligtly worried about this as i have really tender pains in the lower part of my stomach and also sometime during or after sex, ive always had daily discharge to the point i thought i must have a std but came back negative, i sometimes feel dizzy, chould be honest and shed some light on what this could be please?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  232
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
As you are 26,you should not worry,
This change in cervical area will resolve gradually.
But it can be treated too.
Mind well it is not cancer.
It is not STD.
Consult your gynaec and discuss.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor