What causes vaginal bleeding after intercourse and frequent menstruation?

Posted on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Cancer
Question: Hi my name is XXXXXXX 3 years ago I had pre cancer cells cin 2 and I had them lasered off, recently for the past 3 to 4 months I am taking my period every 2 weeks and I also have spotting in between that and after sex I bleed 2 should I be worried or is it something that is just a minor problem.
Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Precancerous cin 2

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking

As you said you had. 3 years before precancerous cin 2 lassered

Due to your history it’s better too consult your doctor ,to be sure that everything it’s okay with your health.You need to have colposcopy and PAP SMEAR TEST

Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Esmeralda Sera 2 hours later
I had both of them 3 years ago and that is when they noticed I had the pre cancer cells but I never had problems with my period and all my life my period was always on time. To b honest I was kind of hoping u would be able to give me some kind of answer what u think it could be.
Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Precancerous cin 2

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Bleeding after sex and have the periods every 2 weeks is not normal and should be evaluated by a physician immediately. The treatment that your physician recommends depends on the underlying cause of the bleeding.

This could be a sign of an infection of the pelvic organs or a sexually transmitted disease , cervical cancer etc

You should have the tests that i prescribe you before

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Esmeralda Sera

Oncologist