What causes rashes on the penile shaft after unprotected intercourse?

Dr. Monika Dede

Infectious Diseases Specialist

Posted on Mon, 7 May 2018 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question: What kinda of infection or rash accures when you have unprotected sex with a woman who has had a miscarriage and cervical cancer.
Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please could you send me an attached picture.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you writing in healthcare magic.

Maybe could be a yeast infection. Please could you send me an attached picture to define better the diagnosis.

I hope my answer helps you.
Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Monika Dede 30 minutes later
When this first happened early September the side of the shaft where I photographed; it looked like the blood had burned me. My sack is constantly inflamed and puffy.
Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 27 hours later
Brief Answer:
I think that you should exclude a HPV as well.

Detailed Answer:
I am sorry for my late response.

I hope my answer helps you.
Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Monika Dede 21 minutes later
I cant exclude HPV because I was diagnosed with it. If look closely I have a discolored portion of my skin where I used liquid nitrogen to freeze the wart away. Now the damaged area close to the head; what kind of rash is that. The skin won't smooth out.
Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 31 hours later
Brief Answer:
This could be due to yeast infection.

Detailed Answer:
I am sorry for my late response.

Maybe this could be a yeast infection and you should get tested.

I hope my answer helps you.
Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee