Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from ringworm on my hands

hello doctor i m suffering from ringworms on my hands i have 10 ringworms on my hand its pain ful what should i do doctor plz tell me.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  196
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dear yasmeen please consult your doctor.As ring worm is illness which needs regular and intensive treatment to get rid of it.If you have it in more than one area please talk oral as well as local treatment for same.but take it only from your doctor.
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hello,ring warm is kind of fungal infection,characterised by itchy round concern skin doctor for it.its mainly affect wet surface area.
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Yasmeen ,ring worm infections are not usually painful until it gets secondarily infected .Patient usually complain of itching. Consult a dermatologist who can help you with correct diagnosis and management.

Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor