Flatulence, motions immediately after meals, weakness, throat inflammation, rashes, dizziness, headache. Cause and remedy?

Greetings Doc. this is ahmed from pakistan. Sir i have suffered from many medical problems since 2008 vsited many doctors including general physicians, psychiatrist etc. they assumed different different diseases according to symptoms. i have gone through many medical tests, including hcv , ct scans, blood tests, blood culture , fever tests but nothing found wrong. from couple of months like 2 or 3 months i m suffering from strange condition whatever i eat, after 5 to 10 minutes of having meal, i feel pain in my belly after that discharge some gas and then get motions (not lose motion) i feel weakness, incomfortable, inflammation in uper portion of stomach may b in throat, rashing, dizziness , sometimes muscular pain and sometimes pain in bones. headache is very common. and most of the time my skin get very very oily speacialy face. recently 3 days ago i had tried tablet (vermox 500mg) 2 tablets for 2 days to see if it is because of some worm infections. but condition is still same. now i m here to consult you... please consider my matter... regards.
Wed, 10 Apr 2019