Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from Candida and i have a small dark patch with white loose skin on vagina

I am 51 yrs old, I am 5 ft 4inches and weigh 135 lbs..I have had loose stools for almost 3 months now and after much Dr. has found that through blood tests that I am positive for Candida (Yeast) Im going to see him next Wednesday for meds and Im sure a new diet as I injest alot of sugar and crave it as well. However as of today I noticed a new problem..I do not know how long I have had this..right below the vaginal opening..and above the rectum..with the help of a mirror..I see a dark patch on the skin..size of a dime or a little bigger...and on top of it is a whiteish loose does not itch or burn or hurt..I have not had sex in over a year..and can not figure out what this could Gynocologist is booked up until next week as in the meantime I am worrying..if anyone has any idea what this could be..I would be so ever grateful for some input? Thank You so much...BR
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  165
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
As you have diagnosed yeast infection so it may be fungal infection at the part.
Apply anti fungal cream.
When you consult your gynaec show her and get diagnosed.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor