How to treat Pre-puberty rashes, currently treating with Zertec and Cedaphil lotion?

My 11 year old daughter has been suffering from rashes all over her body but not her face for a little over a year. They appear when she scratches her skin and then get very large and raised. I have only been told that this is a pre-puberty condition that may go away. Treating with Zertec and keeping the skin moist with Cedaphil lotion. Anything else I can do?
Mon, 2 Dec 2019

Her symptoms are suggestive of an allergic reaction. Continue Zertec. Also, follow up with a dermatologist to get allergy testing done and to explore further into the history to identify the allergen.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal, General & Family Physician